Wednesday, October 16, 2013

COSMIC ADDRESS OPEN

Other Worlds Ahoy! and Landscape of Everything
 
 
My solo exhibition COSMIC ADDRESS is up and the doors opened yesterday 15 October.
 
Please click HERE for the COSMIC ADDRESS webpage.
 
I am really happy with how all the paintings 'speak' to each other!
 
I've had a busy couple of days already, with a steady stream of visitors. Lots of talking too!
 
 
 L to R: Cosmic Address, Other Worlds Ahoy! and Landscape of Everything


 L to R: Hope, Stormy Weather, Where? and Cosmic Ouroboros


 Towards The Past And Future and Eternity's Breath
 
 
 L to R: When It Rained On Mars, through the gap is Birth of Wisdom and Faith, Shadow's Secret and Other Worlds Ahoy!
 
 
 Landscape of Everything and Towards the Past and Future


 Are We There Yet? and Cosmic Address
 
 
L to R: Eternity's Breath, Hope, Stormy Weather, Where? and Cosmic Ouroboros
 
 
 
My post where I discuss Cosmic Ouroboros is the most visited post on my BLOG. You can read it by clicking HERE
 
Another popular post is my short story Stirring The Star Dust: A short story about digging. You can read it HERE
 
And, then there's my post stimulated by something motoring guru Jeremy Clarkson wrote. Intrigued? you can read Looking In The Rear Vision Mirror, Cosmically Speaking HERE
 
And then there's my recent post There's Something About Space where I launch into the new movie GRAVITY. You can check it out HERE
 
 
 
 
COSMIC ADDRESS
Earth Maybe Our Home, But The Universe Is Our Environment
 
15-27 October
 
Graydon Gallery
29 Merthyr Rd,
New Farm,
Brisbane,
Queensland,
Australia,
Earth,
Milky Way,
The Universe!
 
OPEN DAILY 10 am - 6 pm
 
Cheers,
Kathryn

3 comments:

Anne E May said...

Bravo to you and all of your hard work! I love your cosmic theme and you are so eloquent about it.

Kathryn Brimblecombe-Fox said...

Thank you Anne. The exhibition is attracting a lot of attention...Hope your work is going well. It is hard work, but fun...most of the time!

Audubon Ron said...

Yes, what Anne said.